By Timothy Fitzpatrick
Brendon O’Connell, the Perth man who was handed a three-year prison term in 2011 for publicly criticizing a Zionist then posting it online, was denied parole this past summer. Here is a breakdown of the application as well as an interview with O’Connell from prison.
I developed a friendship with O’Connell a few years before his arrest, and it was clear that he was being stalked and raided by certain authorities, perhaps intelligence agents, for his work exposing the Israeli Mossad’s covert operations in Australia, like the Mossad’s infiltration of Sydney Rail.
[scribd id=102765289 key=key-39n0n83xtk45ehte9gr mode=scroll]
As history does repeat and as we witness the abolition of human rights in the US and other countries, we in Aus are now faced with these realities.
In Russia under Stalin it was lead in the head to criticize a Jew yet Stalin murdered many in a sacrificial offering to persuade Jews to migrate out of Russia offering a free ride the last planned bus stop being Palestine.
It seems we in Aus are yet another repeat of history and to criticize jewish activities, be they legal or illegal, can, under the law, determine that you are a terrorist and have no right to a trial by your peers. A short read may offer a reason.
On October 16th, 2004, President Bush signs into law the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act, designed to force the entire world into never being critical of the Jews, whatever their actions. This Act establishes a special department within the United States State Department to monitor global anti-Semitism, which is to report annually to Congress. This Act defines a person as being anti-Semitic if they purport any of the following beliefs:
1/ Any assertion, “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world.”
2) The expression of, “Strong anti-Israel sentiment.”
3) Expressing, “Virulent criticism,” of Israel’s leaders, past or present. The State Department gives an example of this occurring when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behaviour of a past or present Zionist leader.
4) Any criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature with the emphasis on the Talmud and Kabbalah.
5) Any criticism of the United States Government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community, which would include Jewish organisations such as American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).
6) Any criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism or what some call the, “New World Order.”
7) Placing any blame on Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ.
8) Citing any facts that could in any way diminish the, “six million,” figure of holocaust victims.
9) Claiming that Israel is a racist state.
10) Making any claim that there exists a, “Zionist Conspiracy.”
11) Offering proof that Jews and their leaders created Communism and the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.
12) Making, “derogatory statements about Jewish persons.”
13) Asserting that spiritually disobedient Jews do not have the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine.
14) Making any allegations of Mossad involvement in the 9/11 attack.
Is this for real?….. Gus