By Timothy Fitzpatrick
July 23, 2019
Russian active measures against Ukraine is a microcosm of its active measures against the West. Please download and read this very important report. We can glean a lot from Russia’s hybrid wars against countries like Ukraine and Georgia, starting with the communist-named Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) and Luhansk People’s Republic (LNR)—the focal point of Russia’s divide-and-conquer strategy against the sovereign nation of Ukraine.
The report contains seven sections:
- The Three Tranches of the Kremlin Leaks
- The People Behind Russia’s Hybrid War Against Ukraine
- Ukrainian Vulnerabilities Exploited by Russia’s Hybrid War
- The ‘People’s Republics’ in the Donbas Region
- The Kremlin’s Phantom of Separatism and Chaos in Ukraine
- Political Meddling: How the Kremlin Tried to Change Ukraine’s Constitution
- The Kremlin’s Political Power: Reaching the Ukrainian ‘Soul’
Also contained in this report is an update to Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov’s four-pronged Soviet strategy (demoralisation; destabilisation; bringing the situation to crisis point; and renormalisation). Analysts believe this strategy has expanded and now entails: Hidden Genesis; Escalation; Beginning of Conflict Actions; Crisis; Resolution; and Restoration, which is explained in greater detail in this vital report.