Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Putin using actors to stage fake crowds for Soviet-styled rallies

"Immortal Regiment" Fake technology and big money

oleglurie_new

The Immortal Regiment… On May 9, I was there and saw it. I saw these half a million walking in Moscow. I saw their faces, heard their words. And, you know, I'm proud to live in this country. At that time.

A day later, a prepared and planned action began in social networks to “ debunk and denigrate the Immortal Regiment, in order to convince the population that this is another propaganda, coercive measure of the Russian government .” Presumably, this is a quote from the "Terms of Reference" released to the Russian opposition immediately after May 9th. Money has also been allocated. According to my information, about eight million rubles were urgently allocated and promptly spent on an emergency information war with the Immortal Regiment . But what the money went to, I’ll tell you further.

During the day, mass photos appeared on the network with a bunch of abandoned posters and mountains of St. George's ribbons dumped in trash cans. Opposition bloggers and journalists immediately collectively unsubscribed about posters, ribbons, not forgetting to report that all these five hundred thousand participants in the action in Moscow were state employees, brought by buses, who were promised an extra day off from work. Moreover, the photographs were the same, and the texts themselves also did not differ from each other in any way, and even the phrases were the same. Down to the commas. I don’t want to once again demonstrate these propaganda masterpieces, but if you want to check, then Google will help. Everything is very clear there.

The fact is that this audience, or rather its curators, frankly missed the Immortal Regiment and did not expect such an effect. That is, there was no preparation UNTIL May 9th. And this is where it hit. In Moscow alone, half a million people took to the streets, and this great procession was led by President Putin. The templates were broken. And it was then that they woke up - they urgently need to do something, somehow resist what happened. Manuals rushed through the mail, and money through the accounts.

Now let's ask a question. And why did all these photos and publications appear not immediately, but only during the day? But because they needed to prepare, create "photo evidence", coordinate the texts of publications. They were in a hurry and therefore this whole campaign turned out to be just a set of illiterately made fakes and blunders.

So, fake #1 and fake #2.

FAKE No. 1

FAKE No. 2

Everything is done very simply and therefore so primitively. In a few hours, identical wooden frames are made and photographs taken on a printer are attached to them. Note that the same logos, base and sizes are everywhere. Moreover, on fake No. 2, the organizers of the provocation did not even bother to come up with at least some unusual names and surnames to make it more believable. No fantasy. They limited themselves to Ivanov, Biryukova and (attention!) Karaulov. See photo #2.

Then they find a little-visited place and pile their own works in the form of posters for a few minutes. Two or three shots from different angles and the fake is ready.

They sculpted it so illiterately that they didn’t even bother to inform the people who posted this fake on the network that the “information” should be put at least at different times and with different text. These photos appeared almost simultaneously and with the same "clarification".

FAKE #3

Fake #3 is even more primitive. St. George ribbons could be obtained everywhere - in shops, various centers, organizations, cafes, restaurants. Of course, for free. Also after May 9th. The next day they were freely distributed. And now the technology. Several people in two or three hours collect a large number of tapes and bring them to one place. After that, any garbage can is located, which takes place in every Moscow courtyard, and the tapes are thrown into the tank and scattered nearby. Two or three photos and it's done.

Moreover, please note that in the photograph most of the St. George ribbons (standard, the same size) are carefully cut into smaller ones. This was done to give the impression of a large number of them. For the masses, so to speak. Quite a rough job.

The fact of the fake is also confirmed by the fact that nowhere (pay attention! Nowhere!) In the photographs, a specific place and time of filming were indicated. Everything is foggy and vague - somewhere in Moscow on May 9th.

Here is such a story. They, as always, everything is simple - the money came in and the fingers tapped simultaneously on the keyboards. And half a million Muscovites who took part in the action "Immortal Regiment" are all "quilted jackets and state employees." And it did not work at all in the minds of this opposition-liberal public that by their actions of the last days they alienated even those miserable percentages of voters who could vote for them in the next elections. Maybe two or three percent. Now there is nothing left. Although for them, probably, live and quick money is more important than some distant elections.