Please or Register to create posts and topics.

"I know something." Lutsenko believes that Putin has dirt on Zelensky

January 1, 2022 21.32 | comments:12

Lutsenko (pictured) believes that Zelensky should not be allowed to communicate with Putin one on one

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko believes that the desire of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin is due to the fact that the Kremlin has compromising evidence on the head of the Ukrainian state. Lutsenko stated this on January 1 on the air of the TV channel "Ukraine 24" .

"What will he go there with? It seems to me that such a trip means only one thing - the desire to close the compromising evidence on himself personally. The compromising evidence that Putin and the Russian special services have against him. I don't want to say what he is, although I know something," - he said.
The ex-Prosecutor General stressed that "it is dangerous to let the President of Ukraine go there alone in such a state."

Lutsenko does not rule out that after a conversation with Putin, Zelensky will return and say: "Look, 175,000 troops will not cross the border, but we need to hold a referendum and recognize the autonomous status of the terrorist "republics", I brought you peace, no one will die."

"How can this be stopped? This is the way to the death of the state, and therefore, to the death of each of its faithful citizens," the former prosecutor general said.

Context:

Putin and Zelensky met in person only once - in December 2019 in Paris at the summit of the leaders of the Normandy format countries, in which they are looking for a solution to the conflict in Donbass.

On April 20, 2021, Zelensky suggested that Putin meet  "anywhere in the Donbass where there is a war . " Putin replied  two days later  and offered to meet in Moscow. The head of the Kremlin said he was ready for negotiations on bilateral relations. To "discuss the problems of Donbass," the leadership of Ukraine should meet with the leaders of the "LPR" and "DPR," and "only then discuss them with representatives of third countries," he said.

Representatives of the Ukrainian delegation in the  trilateral contact group  on the settlement of the conflict in Donbas  believe that the President of Ukraine  should not go to Moscow for negotiations . It is incorrect to invite Putin to Kiev  , Andriy Yermak, head of the President's Office, said.

Zelensky said that  he "worries not about the venue, but about the content of the meeting . "

On May 21, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba said that Zelensky  would not meet with Putin if there were no occupied Crimea and Donbass at this meeting.

On June 30, Putin said that he still  sees no point in meeting with Zelensky , since "the key issues of Ukraine's life are being resolved not in Kiev, but in Washington, partly in Berlin and Paris."

Zelensky, reacting to Putin's statement, called the words of the head of the Kremlin  "a propaganda mantra that is  designed for domestic consumers in Russia itself . "

On September 5, Kuleba said that the Ukrainian side "is not hiding" from the meeting between Zelensky and Putin and is ready for it, but "it seems that the  Russian side is constantly finding excuses to avoid such a meeting."

Zelensky said on September 10 that he  hoped for a substantive meeting with Putin , which would result in an exchange of detainees.

On December 14, Kuleba explained that there were no active negotiations on a possible meeting between Putin and Zelensky .

Source: https://gordonua.com/news/politics/koe-chto-znayu-lucenko-schitaet-chto-u-putina-est-kompromat-na-zelenskogo-1589039.html