Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chairman of Russian Jewish Congress led group for the construction of Orthodox churches

Former mayor of Moscow and Rusian Jewish Congress chair Vladimir Resin.

April 29, 2011

On April 29, 2011, in the Red Hall of the Cathedral Church of Christ the Savior, the first meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation for Supporting the Construction of Moscow Temples took place, at which Vladimir Resin, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Russian Jewish Congress, was elected Chairman of the working group. At the end of 2003, V. Resin was elected to the Bureau of the Russian Jewish Congress (RJC). It should be recalled that during the creation of the Russian Jewish Congress on January 10, 1996, Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov said that “we, business executives, felt the need for such an association so that we could combine our efforts to solve problems ... that need to be solved in the interests of the Jews, living in Russia and in Moscow ... Our main task is to stop the exodus of Jews from Russia, from Moscow, because this ... reduces the potential that Russia was proud of. I would name the Jews among the first . ...Having organized this Congress, you will be able to concentrate the main goals facing the Jews of Russia, and these goals absolutely coincide with the goals of our society. They do not diverge in any of their even smallest parts from the strategy of today's Russia... The strategic interests of the state must correspond to the goal: to create the most favorable, comfortable conditions for... people of any nationality. And among the first for us are the Jews ... This is not flirting, this is a strategy, this is our main goal ”(“ International Jewish Newspaper ”, 1996, No. 2). See also about the Russian Jewish Congress and its “methods” : http://expertmus.livejournal.com/65493.html

Resin himself once admitted: “... I have never been involved in politics. ...I have always been a business executive. There is a team for me: Yeltsin-Luzhkov... My leader is Yury Mikhailovich Luzhkov. I go into his office with my opinion, and I go out with his. From the standpoint of the Russian state, the leader is Yeltsin. I supported him and will continue to support ... Yeltsin ... fell in love not when he became president, but when he was the first secretary of the Moscow City Party Committee ”(“ Persons ”, No. 1, January 1997).

In fact, Resin owed his entire career to membership in the CPSU, where his father, a member of the party since 1924, had well-established connections among the Jewish elite of the CPSU. Always cautious in public, Resin once could not resist and spoke to the fullest on “this” topic: “ in the post-war years, Stalin swept with an iron broom from the apparatus of the Central Committee, the Council of Ministers, law enforcement agencies, ministries, almost all Jews, including my father. Since then, with rare exceptions, they have not been allowed there. Veniamin Dymshits, who distinguished himself during the war, worked for a long time in the USSR Council of Ministers as one of the prime minister's deputies. He was a black sheep in the Soviet government, so numerous that it never gathered at the same table in its entirety. There was no need for this, since everything was predetermined by another government, called the Politburo of the Central Committee of the CPSU. There, in the Central Committee and the Moscow City Committee, white crows could be counted on the fingers of one hand. But in the construction complex there were many Jews in the middle management of construction departments and trusts. The same picture was seen in the architectural workshops of Mosproekt. Barriers did not exist in chess, the exact sciences, it was possible to prove oneself in the creative field. My uncle Alexander Sheindlin, as I wrote,

See the article "The Assassination of Stalin" : http://expertmus.livejournal.com/64746.html

Resin Vladimir Iosifovich, b. 1936, thanks to the patronage of his father, he joined the CPSU when he lived in Apatity: “in the Far North, as at the front, registration took place quickly. They gave me recommendations, voted at the party meeting, summoned me to the district committee and handed me a party card. So I became a communist, which, however, I never regretted. Vladimir Resin was a member of the CPSU until 1991: “My old party card is kept at home as a memory of the past. Not only bad things are connected with it, but also many good things in life. In addition to the membership card of a member of the CPSU, I received certificates of a member of the Moscow City Party Committee, mandates of a delegate to city party conferences, the Congress of the CPSU. At the last congress, the delegates were me and my uncle, Academician Sheindlin. According to the memoirs of members of the Glavmosinzhstroy party organization,

October 6, 2010 Vladimir Resin officially became a member of United Russia. And the day before, he met with the leader of this party, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, the former secretary of the party organization of the Dresden group of the KGB representation in the GDR. As it turned out, Luzhkov's former deputy is very, very scrupulous in everyday life. So, for example, according to some signs, he approaches his own appearance almost “foppishly”, preferring expensive clothes “with a twist”. So, he wears a long double-breasted coat with pointed piping from Valentino, Brioni, Ermenegildo Zegna and Bvlgari silk ties in a variety of trendy colors with Montblanc clips, a DeWitt Pressy Grande Complication watch worth more than $ 1 million.

He prefers tailor-made suits at The Imperial Tailoring, which now takes measurements from clients in Gostiny Dvor, but clothes are made in London. According to the publication, the peculiarity of the suits is that tailors preventively leave a supply of fabric on the side seams of the jacket and the back seam of the trousers, so that if the customer has recovered, the suit can be arranged. Resin orders shirts there, but for important meetings he wears white or light blue shirts from Brioni. It turns out that only one set of clothes (suit, shirt, tie with clip and coat) costs at least about 7 thousand dollars.

Finally, Resin's garage also has a very "foppish" collection of retro cars. There are ZIM GAZ 12, and Volga GAZ 21M, and Pobeda GAZ 20M. But the main example is a 1962 Rolls Royce Phantom. Its price is about 300 thousand dollars.

Source: https://rublev-museum.livejournal.com/124680.html