Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chabad's Khazarian 'Heavenly Jerusalem" project

Heavenly Jerusalem (project)

Heavenly Jerusalem on the basis of five southern regions of Ukraine

Heavenly Jerusalem (also New Jerusalem, Israel 2.0, New Israel) is a project whose goal is the formation of a Jewish state within Ukraine on the territories of its five southern regions: Odessa , Dnipropetrovsk , Zaporozhye , Kherson and Mykolaiv .

The project is long-term, its terms are determined by the Board of Benefactors, the time is described until 2049 and even after 2060 [1] .

Content

remove ]

Project description

According to I. Berkut , the author of the idea and the executive director of the project [2] [3] [4] : the next five years is destruction and fragmentation after 19, and the next five years, after 2024, is reformatting. 2029 is the first step for NI"

Thus, by the end of 2029, about 5 million Jews are expected to arrive in the New Motherland for the construction of New Jerusalem [5] .

Prime Minister of Israel B. Netanyahu has already discussed the organization of the resettlement and settlement of Jews, as well as possible economic and political assistance in the implementation of the project, with the current Prime Minister of Ukraine V. Groisman , Prime Minister of the Russian Federation D. A. Medvedev , senior adviser to US President Donald Trump and a member of the influential Jewish organization Chabad Lubavitch , Jared Kushner .

The project receives support from well - known public figures , political scientists and analysts 6 ] : V. Pozner , Ya .

It is noteworthy that despite its scale of the project, it is not covered either in the world or even in the local Ukrainian press (meaning the central media channels), with very rare exceptions.

Almost all information about the project implementation comes from its executive director Igor Berkut . Video interviews of I. Berkut, covering the progress of the project, are posted on the YouTube channel "Rassvet".

The official announcement of the New Jerusalem project is planned to be made after the adoption of the law on the decentralization of Ukraine in 2021-2022. In July 2019, Switzerland allocated 25 million euros, including for the decentralization of Ukraine [8] [n1].

The New Jerusalem project started in early 2017 with the landing in the port of Odessa of the first group of immigrants from Israel, headed by I. Berkut [2, 19:40]. This group of 183 Jewish pioneers arrived in Ukraine from Haifa ( Israel ) to lay the first stone in the foundation of Heavenly Jerusalem on the fertile land of southern Ukraine.

The management of the New Jerusalem will be entrusted to the "Council of Benevolent" consisting of 12 leaders [9] :

1. A native of Kiev , Golda Meir, 5th Prime Minister of the State of Israel, was declared Honorary Eternal Head of the Council;
  2. B. Netanyahuwill become the Chairman-Prime Minister, after the completion of the powers of the Prime Minister in the State of Israel ;
  3. The former head of the US Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke, will manage the finances ;
  4. Defense issues will be in charge of the current Minister of Defense of Israel, a native of Chisinau, Avigdor Lieberman;
  5. The secret services will be headed by Yakov Kedmi, former head of the NativBureau for Relations with Jews of the USSR and Eastern Europe, who was born in Moscow ;
  6. Political scientist and publicist Avigdor Eskin, who was born in Moscow, will be in charge of foreign affairs ;
  7. Internal affairs will be entrusted to the former Minister of Internal Affairs of the State of Israel, Soviet dissident Natan Sharansky;
  8. The media will be headed by the famous Russian TV presenter Vladimir Solovyov;
  9. Questions of justice will be decided by a native of the Crimea, lawyer Tatyana Montyan;
  10. The speaker of the Council will be the former president of the Russian Jewish Congress Evgeny Satanovsky;
  11. The chief rabbi is supposed to appoint an ethnic AshkenaziKhazar version of the appearance of this branch of the tree of Israel;
  12. Hidden Apostle

It is planned to create two capitals in New Jerusalem [10] : the first, political and business capital, will be located in today's city of Dnepropetrovsk and will be called consonant with the New Jerusalem project, the second, cultural, will be located in Odessa and will be called "Adessa".

Reforms in Ukraine

The New Jerusalem project is consulted by the Polish Minister of Finance Leszek Balcerowicz [11] [12] , who, together with I. Berkut and other participants, is the author of economic reforms in Ukraine. According to the authors of the reforms, the depopulation of the population should become the basis for the well-being of the citizens of the future Ukraine: “The main principle of the reform is that the smaller the population, the higher the GDP per capita. Therefore, the main way of reform is a steady gradual decrease in the population of the country,” admits I. Berkut [13] [14] .

In accordance with these reforms, in 2017 the Minister of Social Affairs politician A. Reva said [15] [16] : "There are not only too many Ukrainians, but they still eat a lot." V. Groysman, in turn, found courage and for the first time in the history of Ukraine said [17] [18] : "Ukrainians study too much." I (I. Berkut) and V. Groysman, we both understand that "for a Ukrainian child, this should be" day of kavun", "day of tsibuli", "day of embroidery"; for a Jewish child, this should be "day of physics", " chemistry day", "programming day"

Financing

As of the end of 2016, I. Berkut cites the following sources of project financing within the framework of economic reforms in Ukraine [19] : $250,000 from one of the IMF tranches ($1 billion), $250,000 from the F4 fund (Ukrainian Economy Modernization Fund, Switzerland , "Friedman, Feldman, Fishman and Firtash"), we hope to receive another $ 450,000 from the George Soros Foundation .

In another video [20] , the executive director of the project speaks as follows: The foundation (financial) is laid by divine providence. Today, 2-3 billionaires leave for the other world every day. If they leave all the inheritance to their relatives, it will harm them. They can donate money to the project. Assistance is also expected from the billionaires of Kazakhstan, Russia and many other countries. This will be help from Russia, Germany, the European Central Bank, the Bank of England, the House of Rothschild , the USA, from hundreds of family funds, from Hollywood , from Apple , Facebook , Google .

In July 2019, Ukraine received funding from Switzerland (€25 million), the EU (€137 + 29.5 million) and technical assistance from the US ($695 million) [21] . We are talking about supporting public administration reforms and qualitative changes in the provision of services, as well as decentralization.

Criticism

Despite the scale of the project, its consistency with high-ranking people (B. Netanyahu, D. A. Medvedev, V. Groysman, Jared Kushner, Leszek Balcerowych), it is not covered either in the world or even in the local Ukrainian press (on central channels) . The exception is the Israeli press [22] .

In his informative videos, I. Berkut speaks more than once about the outstanding figure of our time , Lee Kuan Yew , the creator of the Singaporean “ economic miracle”. I. Berkut cites this statesman as an example, and speaks of Singapore as a possible development model for New Jerusalem. At the same time, the approach of I. Berkut to the financing and development of the project is based, respectively, on the desire to receive money from global corporations [20] and the depopulation of the population of Ukraine [13]. The fact is that from the book of Lee Kuan Yew "Singapore history. From the" third world - to the first "it follows that Lee Kuan Yew has nothing to do with the approach of I. Berkut to the development of the state. He never counted on" other people's "money and dealt with the solution of numerous problems and the development of Singapore, relying only on his exceptional mind and human resource, never resorting to population depopulation.

1. Berkut, speaking in a video interview on the YouTube channel "Rassvet" about the New Jerusalem project, makes many shocking statements, which, according to critics, indicate that he suffers from chauvinism. So, at the beginning of the video [23], a picture of the future “New Jerusalem” is presented with an explanation: “the dog in the picture represents all nations except the Jewish and Ukrainian”

To the question of one of the spectators [24] : “I will not allow a Jewish project to be built on my land,” I. Berkut answers: “dear Petya, there is nothing of yours there and never has been. Petya - you are a disappearing small particle of biomass that the wind of change brought into our objective reality. This was explained to you under Kravchuk, under Yushchenko, etc. Petya, look around and see where you are and remember - there is nothing there, there was not and there will not be anything of yours ”

Speaking about a possible threat to Israel, I. Berkut reports [25] that in this case, from the territory of Heavenly Jerusalem, nuclear strikes with medium-range missiles with nuclear warheads (prohibited by the INF Treaty, INF Treaty ) will be launched on, possibly, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran. Quote [26] : “Thanks to Crimea, we can bomb with impunity from Heavenly Jerusalem any state that acts from anti-Semitic or anti-Israeli positions ... even if Turkey prohibits the passage of missiles over its territory, then a nuclear strike will also be inflicted on it”

Interesting Facts

Answering the question: “Do the Jews plan to leave Israel completely in the future?” I. Berkut spoke as follows: "Jews will not leave Israel until our Sun goes out and turns into a white dwarf, which will happen in about 7 billion years" [27] [28] [29] . The fact is that before the moment of transformation into a white dwarf, the sun will go through a phase of a significant increase in size and increase in its brightness. This will happen in 3.5 billion years. By that time, the water from the surface of the planet will completely disappear, volatilizing into space. This catastrophe will lead to the destruction of all forms of life on Earth. It is very unlikely that the Jews will remain in Israel at that time.

Reflecting on the future of convenient transport between Israel and New Jerusalem, I. Berkut allows the use of comfortable airships. Interestingly, they will be equipped with everything that the soul of a Jew desires, including swimming pools and playgrounds [30] .

Two existing nuclear power plants on the territory of the future New Jerusalem are supposed to be used for bitcoin mining [31] . The mining of a cryptocurrency like bitcoin is based on the “ proof of work ” (PoW) method, in which the probability of creating the next block is higher with the owner of more powerful equipment. An alternative to it is the “ proof of ownership ” method (Proof-of-stake, PoS), in which the probability of the participant forming the next block in the blockchainis proportional to the share that the accounting units of this cryptocurrency belong to this participant from their total number. In view of the fact that PoS does not require significant energy costs, cryptocurrencies based on this principle seem to be more promising at the moment.

1. Berkut, talking about New Jerusalem, repeatedly refers to chapter 21 of the Revelation of John the Theologian, which deals with the second coming of Christ and the creation (more precisely, the descent from heaven) of Heavenly Jerusalem [32] [33] [34] [35]. Also, based on Revelation, the composition of the council of benefactors of Heavenly Jerusalem is chosen [9] . Moreover, if the Revelation speaks of representatives of the twelve tribes of Israel, then the Jews are elected to the council of benefactors without taking into account belonging to any tribes. This fact may be due to the fact that 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel are considered lost .

During the implementation of the "Heavenly Jerusalem" project, the conflict between the Galicians and the Jewish community in Ukraine was exposed. In one of the videos [36] , I. Berkut reads out a poem from a certain Jew, Mikhail Fonkin, entitled “To the slanderers of Jerusalem”, which is clearly a parody of A. S. Pushkin’s poem “To the slanderers of Russia” [37] . Moreover, I. Berkut does not give references to A.S. Pushkin, but presents this mix as an insight of this very Fonkin. Two points from “Fonkin’s poem” can be noted: the words of A. S. Pushkin “redeemed with blood” were replaced with “redeemed with money; also the words “you did not read these bloody tablets” were replaced with “you did not read either the Protocols of the Wise Men or the Tablets of Moses ... "Here we are talking about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion , the main document"Judeo-Masonic conspiracy ", as well as the Pentateuch of Moses and the Talmud  - the main books of Judaism.

Notes

1. Go↑ Zelensky - Lion of Jerusalem. Harry Berkut. 05/24/2019 [Dawn] .
  2. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Who won Ukraine? 05/23/2017 [Dawn] .
  3. Go↑ Harry Berkut. Ukraine: nothing will return 11/22/2018 [Dawn] .
  4. Go↑ Zelensky - Lion of Jerusalem. Harry Berkut. 05/24/2019 [Dawn] .
  5. Go↑ Zelensky - Lion of Jerusalem. Harry Berkut. 05/24/2019 [Dawn] .
  6. Go↑ Zelensky - Lion of Jerusalem. Harry Berkut. 05/24/2019 [Dawn] .
  7. Go↑ Bortnik Ruslan Olegovich . Archived from the original on August 23, 2017. Retrieved November 10, 2019.
  8. Go↑ Switzerland allocates 25 million euros for reforms in Ukraine (07/09/2019). Archived from the original on July 10, 2019. Retrieved November 10, 2019.
  9. Jump to:9.0 9.1 Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  10. Go↑ Zelensky - Lion of Jerusalem. Harry Berkut. 05/24/2019 [Dawn] .
  11. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Renaissance of Ukraine. 10/20/2016 [Dawn] .
  12. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Vakarchuk is our president. 10/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  13. Jump to:13.0 13.1 Igor Berkut. Renaissance of Ukraine. 10/20/2016 [Dawn] .
  14. Go↑ A long-term process of cleaning up the territory from the population has been launched in Ukraine(11/02/2016). Archived from the original on April 9, 2019. Retrieved November 10, 2019.
  15. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Vakarchuk is our president. 10/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  16. Go↑ Minister of Social Policy Reva said that Ukrainians eat too much. What do you think? (08/12/2017). Archivedfrom the original on April 24, 2019. Retrieved November 10, 2019.
  17. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Vakarchuk is our president. 10/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  18. Go↑ Groysman "inspired" schoolchildren with a speech that not everyone needs a higher education (09/01/2017). Archived from the original on 25 September 2019. Retrieved 11 November 2019.
  19. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Renaissance of Ukraine. 10/20/2016 [Dawn] .
  20. Jump to:20.0 20.1 Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  21. Go↑ We are talking about supporting the reform of public administration and qualitative changes in the provision of services, as well as decentralization (07/09/2019). Archived from the original on July 10, 2019. Retrieved November 11, 2019.
  22. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  23. Go↑ Harry Berkut. When will Ukraine rise again? 08/01/2018 [Dawn] .
  24. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Part II. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 03/07/2017 [Dawn] .
  25. Go↑ Harry Berkut. How to equip Israel 2.0 in Ukraine 06/06/2018 [Dawn] .
  26. Go↑ Harry Berkut. How to equip Israel 2.0 in Ukraine 06/06/2018 [Dawn] .
  27. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Part II. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 03/07/2017 [Dawn] .
  28. Go↑ Harry Berkut. How to equip Israel 2.0 in Ukraine 06/06/2018 [Dawn] .
  29. Go↑ Harry Berkut. Ukraine: nothing will return 11/22/2018 [Dawn] .
  30. Go↑ Harry Berkut. How to equip Israel 2.0 in Ukraine 06/06/2018 [Dawn] .
  31. Go↑ Harry Berkut. How to equip Israel 2.0 in Ukraine 06/06/2018 [Dawn] .
  32. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  33. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  34. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  35. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Vakarchuk is our president. 10/20/2017 [Dawn] .
  36. Go↑ Igor Berkut. Who won Ukraine? 05/23/2017 [Dawn] .
  37. Go↑ What are you making noise about, folk vitias? .