Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Call upon the name of Jesus to cast out UFOs (demons)

"I felt the presence of someone enter the room, and what I saw seemed to be a shadow moving in my direction"

Joe Jordan is an American UFO researcher. He collects various testimonies of people, especially those who somehow managed to get rid of the so-called attackers, aliens. Some of the testimonials, with 100 published and 400 collected, recall memories of demonic attacks, though perhaps the imagination of modern Americans attributes this to alien encounters.

Dear Joe Jordan ...writing now 36 year old Matt, I would like to share a personal experience I had at the age of 17 when I was a high school student. I lived in a room on the second floor of our home in Toledo, Ohio. At that time I was very interested in everything related to UFOs and the occult, although I did not practice it. I've tried a bit of Astral Projection but no success. I also used a Ouija board. My family was Christian, but really not really religious. Fortunately, my grandmother always spoke of Jesus as if she knew Him personally and that had a great influence on me later on.

One day I went to bed around 10:00 am, but after 10 minutes my sister woke me up by turning on the light in the corridor. I'm a very light sleeper so I got out of bed and slammed the door to my bedroom so I could sleep. About 20 minutes after falling asleep, I felt the presence of someone enter the room, and what I saw seemed to be a shadow moving towards me... I screamed and pulled the covers over my head. My heart was pounding and I told myself I must be dreaming. I tried to rationalize it, somehow managed to calm down and sat like that for about 5 minutes with my heart pounding and breathing hard, then I felt something jumped on the bed and sat on me. My water bed moved violently under the influence of this thing. I felt it was very heavy and it started to puff... then it said the most wicked thing I've ever heard! I was so scared that I said out loud, "In the name of Jesus, get out of here!" It went completely silent then, although I wondered where it was and whether it was waiting for something worse to do to me. After 20 minutes of waiting under the covers, I slowly reached out and turned on the light above my head. I looked and didn't see anything strange. I got up and started rummaging around the room and looking at every cupboard where it would hide to see if maybe a dog or cat had broken into the room but there was nothing that wouldn't escape as the door was locked. I went down the stairs to the living room, and saw that the dog was sitting next to my dad watching TV. I asked Dad if he heard me screaming and he said no... He was unaware of what had happened. After 20 minutes of waiting under the covers, I slowly reached out and turned on the light above my head. I looked and didn't see anything strange. I got up and started rummaging around the room and looking at every cupboard where it would hide to see if maybe a dog or cat had broken into the room but there was nothing that wouldn't escape as the door was locked. I went down the stairs to the living room, and saw that the dog was sitting next to my dad watching TV. I asked Dad if he heard me screaming and he said no... He was unaware of what had happened. After 20 minutes of waiting under the covers, I slowly reached out and turned on the light above my head. I looked and didn't see anything strange. I got up and started rummaging around the room and looking at every cupboard where it would hide to see if maybe a dog or cat had broken into the room but there was nothing that wouldn't escape as the door was locked. I went down the stairs to the living room, and saw that the dog was sitting next to my dad watching TV. I asked Dad if he heard me screaming and he said no... He was unaware of what had happened. because the door was closed. I went down the stairs to the living room, and saw that the dog was sitting next to my dad watching TV. I asked Dad if he heard me screaming and he said no... He was unaware of what had happened. because the door was closed. I went down the stairs to the living room, and saw that the dog was sitting next to my dad watching TV. I asked Dad if he heard me screaming and he said no... He was unaware of what had happened.

A few years later I became a conscious Christian and I really understand what it means to be a disciple of Jesus, I began to understand the meaning of what happened in my room in 1994. It was the Name of Jesus that stopped this thing! You have my permission to use this to help someone who will ever be in my situation. God bless you!

MP/CE4 Research Group