Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Agreement between Saudi Arabia and Iran does not threaten Israel: Chabad

Saudi Arabia's main interest when it signed the agreement was to neutralize the Houthis, who are backed, funded and trained by Iran and the IRGC.

Agreement between Saudi Arabia and Iran does not threaten Israel
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN DOES NOT THREATEN ISRAEL
When the agreement between Saudi Arabia and Iran was published, I wrote that the central part of the agreement, in my opinion, concerns the war between Saudi Arabia and the Houthis, and that this will be published. In recent days, it turns out that most of the talk (as described by diplomats) was about this war ...

That is, the main interest of Saudi Arabia, when it signed the agreement, was to neutralize the Houthis, who are supported, financed and trained by Iran and the IRGC.

Iran is also their almost sole arms supplier and supplies them with arms and ammunition in huge quantities, including cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, rockets, anti-aircraft missiles, anti-ship coastal missiles, guns and shells, anti-tank missiles and much more.

Therefore, the agreement of Saudi Arabia is intended primarily to end this war with the aim of ending it in several stages.

In other words: it has nothing to do with Israel. This is a clear internal interest of Saudi Arabia.

In my opinion, the Saudis are well aware that Iran continues to be the main threat to their national security, despite the agreement, and therefore they will continue to strengthen militarily, and will continue to seek allies and support against this threat.

Source: https://moshiach.ru/view/actualia/22296.html