Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Russian court orders blogger to remove video accusing singer Leonid Agutin of being a Freemason

May 16, 2023

Russian National Music Award Victoria - RIA Novosti, 1920, 05/16/2023

MOSCOW, May 16—RIA Novosti—Singer Leonid Agutin first commented on the trial with the blogger Ilya Mamaev, who accused him of Freemasonry. The musician revealed the details of the conflict because of the video "Turn on the light" in his social network.

"This character was so emotional about my video clip "Turn on the Light" that he saw a sea of ​​\u200b\u200bdigits there indicating my connection with world Freemasonry, whatever that means, world conspiracies, and global cooling, which led to the extinction of mammoths many years ago. I I gave this case to a lawyer," the artist shared.

The executor's lawyer added that the defendant came to court only once, and then left Russia. Later, the examination confirmed the violation of Agutin's rights.

"He urgently left Russia, having sold all his property. Realizing that there would be no clear explanations, the court appointed an examination, which confirmed the violation of the rights of the plaintiff Leonid Nikolaevich Agutin. After that, the court of first instance issued a lawful and reasoned decision, satisfying the plaintiff's requirements in full," – said the human rights activist.

The conflict between Leonid Agutin and Ilya Mamaev began in 2020. Then the blogger posted a video "What kind of light turns on Agutin." He stated that the artist is "fooling the brains" of people with his "Turn on the Lights" video. Mamaev explained that he saw Masonic signs and mystical numbers in the artist's video.

By a court decision, the blogger was ordered to remove the video "What light turns on Agutin" that discredits the artist's reputation. He will also be forced to give a video rebuttal.

Mamaev himself did not react to what happened. He continues to record videos about artists and conspiracy theories.

Source: https://ria.ru/20230516/agutin-1872076797.html