Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Russia's Covid shot maker Gunzburg 'is a relative of the Rothschilds'

"Gunzburg is a relative of the Rothschilds!"

november 26 386
Detainees at a spontaneous protest against QR codes spent the night at police stations

The participants of the unauthorized rally against QR codes at the building of the Kazan executive committee justified yesterday's "gathering" by a nervous breakdown, a meeting with a friend and simply talking to journalists. The night they spent at the police station was followed by court hearings. On them, anti-axers told a variety of versions of what had happened, but all as one received the same minimum fines of 5 thousand rubles. More details - in the report "BUSINESS Online".

The consequences of an unauthorized rally against QR codes had to be cleaned up by the Vakhitovsky District Court todayThe consequences of an unauthorized rally against QR codes had to be cleaned up by the Vakhitovsky District Court todayPhoto: Alexey Savin

"I lost my nerves, I'm just unemployed ..."

The consequences of an unauthorized rally against QR codes on Thursday near the building of the executive committee of Kazan had to be cleaned up by the Vakhitovsky district court today. With regard to the detained activists, protocols were drawn up according to the standard for such cases Art. 20.2 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation - according to it, not so long ago, they were fined in the city for spontaneous marches of "navalnists" . Officially, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan does not report how many people were detained the day before. But today the court received only 12 materials concerning violators of the evening peace in the center of Kazan.

The correspondent of "BUSINESS Online" visited several court hearings today. The detained 36-year-old resident of Kazan, Leysan Sulaimanova, participated in the videoconferencing meeting directly from the Yapeevo police department. She was detained near the building of the executive committee with a poster “No QR, we are not a product, but people. Strength and truth will be behind us. " As follows from the police protocol, walking down the street, she unfolded a poster and "began to call for the cancellation of QR codes and give interviews to the journalists who came on this occasion." The materials also noted that the woman maliciously ignored all the calls of the deputy chief of police to disperse from the illegal meeting.

Sulaimanova made every effort to justify herself - they say, she did not know that their meeting was illegal. “For me, rallies are all the same, all sanctioned ... I was at a rally for the first time,” Sulaimanova said, contradicting herself. “I just wanted to defend my civil rights, and that's it!”

"My name is a living person!"

According to her, as soon as she heard a warning from the police, she immediately left: "I do not need two warnings, I am a law-abiding citizen." But the police allegedly caught up with her from the back. “When I went downstairs, two men in civilian clothes followed us. Moreover, I did not notice that they were policemen. They detained us, explaining that I have some signs that I look like some kind of criminal, ”she said in a slightly trembling voice. "It turns out that we were deceived like that."

However, the woman did not deny her participation in the rally: “ I knew that I was going to the rally. I just wanted to [express] my position, without calling anyone to anything. Just because now such a situation is - you can't go anywhere without a “kuar”, it's even impossible to drive! This is just the last straw , because it happens only in our region, ”Sulaimanova began, referring to her personal problems. - Nerves have failed, I'm just unemployed ... Nerves can not stand it.

The woman asked the judge not to send her “to prison”: “I analyzed it, sat there ... I regret going there.” The federal judge, apparently, did not even think of imprisoning anyone - the woman was fined 5 thousand rubles. By the standards of this article of the Administrative Code, this is a very loyal punishment, since initially Sulaimanova was threatened with a fine of 20,000 to 30,000 rubles (either an administrative arrest or correctional labor) . But the court went to meet the citizen and re-qualified the violation from part 2 to a milder part 5 of the same Art. 20.2 of the Administrative Code.

Officially, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan does not report how many people were detained the day before.  But the court received only 12 materials on violators today.Officially, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan does not report how many people were detained the day before. But today the court received only 12 materials in relation to the violators.Photo: Alexey Savin

"It didn't look like a rally!"

Other detainees poured similar arguments today. For example, the detained 30-year-old Niyaz Sabirov lamented for several minutes that he was "taken" at the moment when he was allegedly already leaving. The protocol says that Sabirov, being at the building of the executive committee, shouted the slogans “Down with the QR code”, “No QR, we are not a product!”. "I don't agree with that!" He interrupted the judge. According to the man, that evening he was not going to any rally, but simply went to meet with a friend . But suddenly, by chance, passing by the city hall, I saw a crowd of journalists. “It didn’t look like a rally,” Sabirov said. - I saw journalists there and expressed my opinion on the QR code. There were no activists there, no person who organized the rally. People just stood and talked to the journalists. How could I know that this is a rally? "

Sabirov said that it was "violet" for him - to get vaccinated or not. At work, they don't ask him for a code - he works for himself, makes ceilings, there is no family. However, his explanations still did not save him from a fine of 5 thousand rubles.

Code with the first vaccination: has a QR thaw come to Tatarstan?

Another detainee, 48-year-old unemployed Albert Shakirov , adhered to the same version as Sabirov: “ I saw a group of people who talked to journalists. Out of interest, I approached them. It turned out that journalists ask, and people express their opinion to them about QR codes and compulsory vaccination. Since I myself am personally against these measures, I also shared my opinion with the press . " From his words, everything looked as if the illegal action was provoked by journalists.

According to Albert Shakirov, everything looked as if the illegal action was provoked by journalistsAccording to Albert Shakirov, everything looked as if the illegal action was provoked by journalistsPhoto: Anastasia Guseva

“Firstly, this event did not look like a rally at all,” Shakirov began to reason. According to him, he did not see the obvious organizers of this meeting, which means that it was not a rally, but simply "communication of a group of persons of predominantly retirement age with journalists." Secondly, according to him, even if it was a rally, Shakirov did not know that he was not allowed to hold. “It is unclear what permits and why you need to get to communicate with the press,” he stuck to his own line. However, he later admitted: perhaps the communication went in a "somewhat emotional form", but no one even used foul language ...

Shakirov admitted that he heard the police officer ask them to disperse through the loudspeaker. But he could not do this, because "he was focused on communication." “When you talk to journalists, you somehow need to finish your thought,” Shakirov explained. This conversation with the media cost him 5 thousand rubles - such a fine was imposed on him by the court.

Svetlana Vorobyova did not deny her participation in the rally, and even after a night in the police department she stood her groundSvetlana Vorobyova did not deny her participation in the rally, and even after a night in the police department she stood her groundPhoto: Anastasia Guseva

"I have come to express ..."

Perhaps, 43-year-old Svetlana Vorobyova defended her point of view most actively in court . According to her, she works as an accountant for a private company, she has two children - 10 and 12 years old, who spent that night without their mother, because she was left in the OP "Vishnevsky" . Paradoxically, she explained her yesterday's campaign to the rally by caring for the children.

“I believe that there is no need to assign a QR code to a person. Moreover, it is a violation of all human rights and freedoms. My children physiologically react badly to vaccines, to any intervention - their temperature rises, and so on, - said Vorobyova and began to voice opinions walking on the Internet. -  Therefore, now there is an experiment on people, they give everyone vaccines indiscriminately, which have not yet passed three-year confirmation in practice, which, according to the theory of probability, does not give a 100% result. Moreover, even now Gunzburg is the head of the Gamaleya Institute, which is developing a vaccine, so if something, I think, is not a secret to anyone, is a relative of the Rothschilds, who, in principle, should have nothing to do with our country! "

Vorobyova did not deny her participation in the rally, and even after a night in the police department she stood her ground. "Have you heard a warning that this event is unauthorized?" - the judge asked her. She honestly admitted: she had heard, but was not going to leave. “I came to express [my opinion]. Today they impose on us vaccinations, QR codes, when it is considered a personal choice of each person! " - said Vorobyova. The judge also fined her 5,000 rubles.

According to the press service of the Vakhitovsky court, today the judges reviewed all 12 administrative protocols. 7 of them were fined 5 thousand rubles, one more material - 10 thousand rubles, consideration of four more was postponed.

Anastasia Guseva
Photo at the announcement: Alexey Savin
Video: Alexey Savin