Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pedophile pardoned by Putin, killed his wife's father, fought against Ukraine, and is now at large

March 10, 2024
Olga Filimonova

Now the veteran is invited to the schools of Novosibirsk as a "guest of honor"

Nikita Semyanov, who was sentenced in 2021 to 9 years in a maximum security colony for murder, returned from the war and was at large. This was reported by his ex-wife Polina Semyanova.

In 2021, Semyanov attacked Polina's father, Alexander Makarenko, put a celophane bag on his head, wrapped him with wire and strangled him. He took the body into the car and took it to his site, where he buied it in the foundation of the house. "While my father was considered missing, Nikita Semyanov quietly lived in the house, in the foundation of which my father was buried and even took part in his search, expressing condolences to my family," Semeyanova wrote.

Polina herself started dating Semyanov when she was 12-13 years old and he was 21, her friend wrote in "X".

For those who knew him, he regularly *balled girls 12-15 years old. Basically, he preferred to do it with their consent, but not always. He didn't need Polina's consent at all. She got pregnant at 16 and gave birth at 17- she wrote. This was confirmed by Siberia. The realities of several more of its victims and eyewitnesses of his crimes.

As a result, the man did not silve even a quarter of his term, signed a contract with the Russian Armed Forces, fought in Ukraine, was pardoned by Putin and had already returned to Novosibirsk. In February, the former convict was invited to the lyceum №9 as a "guest of honor" to the event for the Defender of the Fatherland Day, as well as to a meeting with cadets of patriotic clubs.

Source: https://kompromat1.online/articles/269848-pomilovannyj_putinym_pedofil_ubivchij_ottsa_sobstvennoj_zheny_povoeval_v_ukraine_i_okazalsja_na_svobode