Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Stalin's 45-year-old granddaughter

commission

Stalin's only daughter , Svetlana Alliluyeva , was born in 1926. Her mother, Nadezhda Alliluyeva , committed suicide when her daughter was 6 years old. Largely because of this, Svetlana's relationship with her father cannot be called rosy. The daughter often quarreled with Joseph Vissarionovich, cursed him, and then took the words back.

Living in the Soviet Union, Svetlana was married twice. From each marriage she had a child - son Joseph and daughter Catherine . In 1966, Svetlana fled the USSR to the States, leaving her children behind.

In the US, Svetlana married architect William Peters , and their daughter Olga was born in 1971 . A year later, the couple divorced, but my mother kept her husband's surname.

Olga was brought up as a real American. Therefore, when she asked her mother to call her Chrissy , in honor of the main character of the popular sitcom Three is a Company, Svetlana did not object. So Stalin's granddaughter became Chris Peters .

Svetlana and her daughter constantly moved from place to place. Usually this happened in November - the month when Nadezhda Alliluyeva shot herself ... Numerous moves left an imprint on Chris's life. She hates traveling and doesn't like getting close to people so she doesn't lose them later.

Together with her mother, Chris not only traveled all over America, but also lived in the UK for some time and even returned to the USSR for several years! Despite the fact that Svetlana and her daughter were received very cordially, they could not settle down here. Two years later they returned to England.

Svetlana and Chris often quarreled. It seems that only after the death of her mother did the heroine of our story realize how much she loved her. Now Chris has a tattoo on his arm with the inscription Dear Mommy(“Dear Mommy”), and for a long time her Facebook page was decorated with a photograph of Svetlana Alliluyeva.

Under the picture of her mother, Chris wrote:

“Putting a photo of your mother on your profile picture is a pathetic attempt to be at least a bit as great as she was. I really miss her and I really need her."

At the age of 16, Chris married her friend by the name of Evansbut did not live with him for two years. After that, Chris moved to her father in Wisconsin and disappeared from the radar screens for a quarter of a century. Now Chris Evans is 45 years old and she lives in the USA in the city of Portland. Of the relatives, Chris only had a beloved dog named Sparta and a hairdresser friend Gino .

Judging by the records in social networks, things are not going well for Chris. Last year, she ironically wrote:

“Yes, my dog ​​has better health insurance than mine.”

At this time, the woman was diagnosed with breast cancer, and her insurance could not cover all the costs of treatment, which is why Chris had to raise funds on the Internet.

At some time, Stalin's granddaughter did not even have money to buy dog ​​food, but everything ended well. After a 12-week course of chemotherapy, Chris began to recover. She returned to work and now co-owns a small shop selling vintage and second-hand items.

Chris does not like to think about his grandfather and avoids journalists in every possible way. After another request for an interview, she not only refused, but even deleted her account from Facebook ...

This is how the fate of the granddaughter of Joseph Stalin was rather ambiguous.