Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Potential changes to IRS code, property confiscation in lead up to Kalergi displacement of remnant Israel

By Thomas Stone

While the situation is fluid and I cannot yet exactly put my finger on it, I suspect we could most likely see certain modifications to the Internal Revenue Code. I see this especially occurring with respect to real estate and housing assets. As the deficit spending spirals further and further out of control, and as the great replacement of the Israelite remnants kicks into high gear, we could see a number of asset classes get kicked in the teeth as the government tried to claw back assets in an attempt to shore up tax revenue.

Of all the asset classes, I am most concerned about housing. I see the 1031 exchange going away on all assets, but this would most profoundly affect housing. We may even see that capital gains exclusion on owner-occupied housing going away. After that, I’m concerned about they repeal of the IRS’s tax treatments regarding estates and the stepped up cause bases of assets upon a person’s death.

Clearly, this is designed to help destroy the wealth of the white people. Whites control about 80% of all residential real estate in the country as well as all wealth. While modifications to the IRC are not exactly confiscatory in nature, they will have the same effect.

I could see a concerted effort going out toward the end of the decade to attempt to redistribute assets away from white people as well. It would be similar in style to what we see in South Africa today.

We must be prepared for any scenario and the price of gold is reflecting this uncertainty. Ironically, I suspect the last asset to be confiscated will be gold, which is the one asset the gold bugs keep claiming will be confiscated.

By taking away the attractiveness of owning assets in an attempt to raise tax revenue, this will be a de facto confiscation of wealth. As the percentage of whites decreases in the country, it will be easier for the communists in power to outright take away wealth from the so-called privileged people.

We must be ready to deal with a number of outcomes. It’s not going to be a good time to be a white person in this country. Of course, European caucasians are directly descended from the northern Israelites. There was a great replacement going on, just like there was when the Assyrians conquered the northern kingdom in the 720s BC.

The Jews of Jesus’s time look down upon the people who inhabited ancient Samaria as they were half breeds and mixed raced people. The Jews knew these people were the replacements of their northern brethren. Just like today. Nothing changes.