Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kremlin elite dominated by homosexuals who use 'homophobia' as a cover, claims former Russia Duma deputy Ponomarev

Ponomaryov named an unexpected factor of loyalty that can unite Putin and Medvedev.

August 9, 2022

The political elite of Russia is dominated by homosexuals, it is the most influential organized lobby. This opinion was expressed by the former deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, businessman Ilya Ponomarev, in an interview with Dmytro Gordon, the founder of the "GORDON" publication , published on August 8.

According to Ponomaryov, the Russian gay lobby "shouts these homophobic slogans the most.""They are only spreading this prejudice even more, trying to turn it in their direction. [Russian President Vladimir] Putin is the main one among them. This is his judo principle: to use the opponent's attack to his advantage," said the Russian businessman.Ponomarev claims that Putin is "at least bi". He has no information about the orientation of the ex-president and ex-prime minister of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev."Medvedev - I don't know. That is, of course, many people suspected that Putin would quietly put him in a corner. And this, in fact, is a factor of loyalty. But I don't know... I will say directly that he did not hold a candle," explained Ponomarev .A former deputy of the State Duma confirmed that the speaker of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Vyacheslav Volodin, the late leader of the LDPR party Volodymyr Zhirynovsky, the former prime minister Viktor Zubkov, the chairman of the board of directors of Gazprom Oleksiy Miller, the chairman of the budget committee of the Russian State Duma Andriy Makarov  are also gay. But the chairman of the board of "Sberbank of Russia" Herman Gref  - no."Gref - no. He is a BDSM person, but not a homosexual. Everyone has the right to his position. This must be understood. I have already been told several times: "When you talk about sexual orientation..." In general, I was the main defender of sexual minorities in the State Duma .I am the only person who not only voted against Crimea, but I was the only person who did not support the law on gay propaganda, because everyone else also fell asleep ", Ponomaryov shared.

According to official data, Medvedev met Vladimir Putin while working for the mayor of St. Petersburg, Anatoly Sobchak. Putin was recruiting an administrative apparatus, and his friends recommended Medvedev to him, LB.ua wrote .

So, Medvedev worked with Putin even in the committee for external relations of the St. Petersburg City Hall (the future head of the Russian Federation headed this structure). Then he held senior positions in Putin's administrations when he was the head of the government, and then he became the president. Subsequently, Medvedev became a member of the so-called tandem, replacing Putin in the post of president of the Russian Federation and "returning" the position in one presidential term.

According to another version, Medvedev and Putin allegedly knew each other long before the meeting in Sobchak's office. And even in his student years, like other conscious law students, Medvedev had some contacts with the State Security Committee, which he owed to his colleague Putin, who at one time was engaged in the selection of personnel for "bodies" at his native law faculty.

Source: https://gordonua-com.translate.goog/ukr/news/worldnews/ponomarov-bagato-ljudej-pidozrjuvali-shcho-putin-medvedjeva-tihenko-potrahuje-v-kutochku-ale-ja-svichku-ne-trimav-1620833.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en