Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Jewish actor Steven Seagal got rich in capitalist America but betrayed it, now claims to be Russian

Steven Seagal: "I'm Russian"

03/16/2023

Special Representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry for Russian-American humanitarian relations, actor Steven Seagal said that he is "one hundred percent Russophile and one million percent Russian." “My father was Russian, I grew up in a Russian family. My mother was also immersed in Russian culture. Father was an educated person, and we knew Russian literature, culture and traditions, all the great authors. I am one hundred percent Russophile and a million percent Russian,” RIA Novosti quotes Steven Seagal, who spoke at the founding congress of the International Movement of Russophiles.

Recall that in late February, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on awarding Steven Seagal with the Order of Friendship. According to the document presented on the official portal of legal information, the actor was awarded the order "for his great contribution to the development of international cultural and humanitarian cooperation."

In 2016, Steven Seagal received a Russian passport from the hands of Vladimir Putin, and in 2018 he was appointed special representative of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for humanitarian relations with the United States. In 2020, the president instructed to express gratitude to the actor for his participation in the work to restore the population of the Baikal omul.

Source: https://jewish.ru/ru/news/articles/202024/